At Hamilton X Packaging & Pallets we pride ourselves on providing our customers with custom wood crates,
boxes, and pallets that are right for your application. Whether your requirements are based on industry
or government specifications or if a customized solution is what you need, our team of experts will help
in determining the most appropriate design and materials for your wood shipping solution.
Our objective is to see that your products are packaged to arrive safely.
We can build and supply Industrial Crating, Military Crating and Export Crating Industry.
Hamilton X Packaging & Pallets builds our wood crates and pallets to be extremely durable to maximize
repeated shipping and handling. Our crates are custom constructed with the highest quality plywood and heat treated
lumber. Our pallets are built with high-quality dense hardwood. Our softwood is KD or HT depending on your application.
With many fastening options and internal packaging, we can assist you with construction and shipping responsibilities.
Whether you need one or one thousand wood crates or pallets Hamilton X Packaging & Pallets builds durable
custom wooden crates and pallets to protect your valuable cargo during shipping, or if necessary to last for years of
warehousing and storage. With over 30,000 sq feet of work space, we can handle all sizes of equipment. We even offer
on site building as an additional option.
Hamilton X Packaging & Pallets builds Wood Crates for:
• Durable Goods Manufacturers' Equipment Shipping Crates
• Machinery Manufacturers' Custom Wooden Crates & Pallets
• Mass Produced Commercial Crates & Wood Boxes
• Extra Large Industrial Crates & Heavy Duty Wood Skids & Bases
• Reusable Shipping and Storage Crates & Custom Pallets
• Residential Antique and Fine Art Crates & Boxes
• Military Specification (Mil-Spec) Packaging
• Hi-Tech Electronic, Satellite & Aerospace Containers
• All types of hardwood/softwood pallets or skids
By being an active member in the Canadian Wood Pallet & Container Association as we are kept up to date on
current industry trends.
With our backed 26+ years of experience and education to producing a quality Canadian product,
You can rest assured of receiving a high standard of service from start to finish.
Our Certifications and memberships include.
• CWPCA (Canadian Wood Pallet And Container Association)
• CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
• WCO (Wooden Crates.org)